Saturday, June 6, 2009

I have a topic for my UCSF Supplemental Application

Like Judy already blogged, we experienced racism (possibly a hate crime) yesterday while walking to Ocean Beach. I seriously cannot believe something like this still happens. I guess that is a little naive. I mean I am sure we face racism indirectly everyday (maybe), but personally I have never experienced something so direct and blatant. Seriously? WTF? In San Francisco? In the Sunset? There's so many Chinese people?!? Makes me wonder where all that hate comes from... I am assuming the guy was mentally unstable because he looked mentally unstable to me. All I remember is that he had big eyes that stared straight at us. He looked seriously PISSED off for no reason whatsoever.

I think it is sad that we still live in a world filled with so much hate and that we are so far from change. Please becareful! Watch out for a greenish sedan with a dent near back side of the car.

1 comment:

  1. lol. there's a craig david song titled "world filled with love" i think.

    ReplyDelete