Thursday, June 4, 2009

6th grade letter

While I was cleaning, I found this letter I wrote in 6th grade.

"11/9/98

A Note From the Abdeans (my group in 6th social studies class)

Dear Ms. Westerberg,

My fellow Abdeans told me to write a letter to you because I'm the noble. Miguel is doing no work. He was teasing us and saying things about us that we don't like. We have told him to stop but he won't listen to us. He won't agree with us so we are getting no where on the standard because he is the artisan. He saying we have no taste on the standard we already gave him a cobra and then he wants king Tut. We told him that it doesn't relate to our city but he won't listen. He is playing around and bothering us. He is talking about things that aren't even related to social studies. It doesn't matter to him because he thinks we are going to do his part and since it is a group grade if we get a A he will to. We would like to change him with another person that is responsible and will listen like Francis. If you don't please talk to him about his behaviors and set him straight so we can do this project together.

Thank you
Sincerely,

Micah Fong, Melissa Lee, Tricia Chow, Sunny Cheung"

Talk about 6th grade drama:P

3 comments:

  1. talk about bad mistakes. lol. jk ... i found a bunch of my letters too...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. what? cobra and king tut? sounds ridiculous because i don't know what it all means.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's pretty much the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. lol none of it made sense, yet it made so much sense. lol

    ReplyDelete