Wednesday, February 18, 2009

About damn time.

Well I guess I haven't blogged in awhile. I have been trying to come up with something interesting to blog about... one night, I really wanted to blog about my brother being a dumbass, but what if he reads my blog? (sam - if you're reading this... you're really a dumbass..)

My interview was last week. I thought it was actually a lot of fun. Being in the environment seriously pumped me up and made me even more excited to be there. Even though I was nervous, I also had a lot of energy. You know the "wanting to get up and dance crazy" type of energy. In fact, I did dance in the hallway (kinda). I hope I did well in the interview. Personally, I thought it went "ok". There were some questions that really stumped me like "How I would promote preventive healthcare?" I actually had to stop, and tell them "let me think this over." I also probably said some things they didn't want to hear, like wanting to work at a community pharmacy. Anyways, I'm glad it's over. My mom said "if they want you, they'll take you". I hope they want us all!

American Idol: Michael Sarver?? Simon said something along the lines of "I hope America votes for you just because you deserve a break" - Not because he can sing?? but because he deserves a break? He doesn't have star quality.

Favorites for Season 8: Danny Gokey, Matt Giraud, Lil Rounds (Fantasia #2?)

I love...
1) How Paula promotes her star jewelry
2) Mariah Carey


Happy Birthday Gary:)

2 comments:

  1. you made a mistake: "Simon said something the along the..." lol. just felt like i should point that out. i'm glad you finally wrote something again...lol. see u in an hour!

    ReplyDelete